Friday, September 5, 2008

Sarah Palin: Gamechanger in PA

If you'd like to hear me talking about America's new heroine, Sarah Palin, on Pittsburgh's KDKA-TV Thursday evening, click on the following link: http://kdka.com/video/?id=45870@kdka.dayport.com Sarah Palin comforts a wounded American soldier . . . Her own son will be deploying to Iraq on or around Sept. 11

You might find the following piece interesting: Sarah Palin, Cristi Adkins: Heroines

I sent this following piece to many congressional candidates in Pennsylvania about the remarkable popularity for Gov. Sarah Heath Palin of Alaska.

We must send people to Congress who agree with John McCain and Sarah Palin about the need to reform Congress ans secure our energy future. I want -- and pray -- that Sarah Palin will come to the PA districts of everyone above and campaign for people who agree with her and share her values. "I share Sarah Palin's value, and I revere the example she sets."

Craig Williams (7th District, Bucks County) knows Sarah and has strongly endorsed her choice as V-P. I hope everyone else does exactly the same thing.

Please, everyone, help me to get Sarah interviews (plural) with KDKA's Jon Delano, a media friend who does the absolute best job he can at being fair and balanced. He even let me disagree with him last night! :-) I told him if I couldn't get Sarah, maybe I could get Piper Palin (7-year-old), who became an overnight superstar.

No comments: