Friday, February 29, 2008

MICHELLE OBAMA TRIPS STEVIE WONDER!


Michelle Obama suffers wardrobe malfunction on left as she trips blind singer Stevie Wonder -- she was just checking to make sure he was really sightless. When he told her he supported John McCain, she tripped him again. (I'm not making at least half of that up!).


As you know already, the best humorous pictures from the otherwise unfunny Obama Campaign appear on my blog sites. If you go to my other site, you'll see I have a picture of Barack leading around his pet camel. I also have a picture of him in native Somali dress, which he's promised to wear to his Inauguration.


Note: I have a post today at my other site on why it would be a good idea for John McCain to pick Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his V-P running mate. She's very athletic, so it would be extremely hard for Michelle Obama to trip her.

If you have friends or relatives in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island, or Vermont, please ask them to go out on Oct. 4 and vote for an American hero, Senator John McCain. As far as I know, no one has ever mistaken Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton for an American hero.

No comments: